No products in the cart.
Interested in making a donation? Click here to download the donation form so we have everything we need to properly promote your product and business!
Here are the details …
The 2nd annual NH Made auction is scheduled for October 19-November 1, 2018. The auction will be live on 32auctions.com for the entire period, with a Grand Finale event planned to celebrate the final day of the auction on November 1 at Amherst Label in Milford.
We would love to showcase as many NH Made members as possible. Your donation of product worth a minimum of $50 will be highlighted through the following promotional venues:
- product showcase on 32auctions.com, including up to four photos of your product/service and logo, a description of your product and your business, and a link to your site. We can post this as soon as we receive your donation to encourage prospective bidders.
- live product showcase at our final event on November 1.
- bag stuffers distributed for two weeks prior to and during the auction at our Hampton stores.
- social media promotion of the online and event auctions on the NH Made Facebook & Instagram pages, as well as member-to-member promotion on the NH Made Facebook community forum.
- member-to-member promotion via the October member enewsletter.
We have worked hard to keep our member dues at a minimal amount, with support for the benefits that NH Made provides coming from other sources including the proceeds from our Hampton stores, estore and Buy Local NH magazine. Our online auction is one of our newest ways to help fund NH Made’s mission, and we hope you can contribute to make this our best auction ever! The auction showcases the best that NH Made members create, and promotes these products and services to consumers who want to buy local and understand the importance of sustaining our communities.
Please use the attached donation form to provide the information we need to promote your contribution and to spotlight what you produce. Our board members and staff will be following up with you during the next few weeks to answer any questions you may have and to be sure that we have everything we need to properly promote your donation.
Thanks for participating in NH Made’s annual online auction. If you have questions or need additional information, please contact Meghan Brown at NH Made (603-679-9800, email@example.com) or event chairperson Betsy Booth (603-569-2453, firstname.lastname@example.org).
Betsy Booth, Auction Chairperson NH Made Board of Trustees Treasurer