No products in the cart.
DEERFIELD FAIR “NH MADE BUILDING” – 2015 Exhibit Space Application October 1 – 4, 2015
Business Name of Applicant:__Contact Person:
Telephone:__Email:Years as a NH Made member:
- Describe in detail the type of merchandise to be offered and how it is unique to New Hampshire:
(NOTE: Only products described will be allowed for sale in the booth, please be specific )
- Food companies, including pet foods. please indicate how you will sell your product—by the packages, by the
piece, or both. (Please note: NH Weights & Measures regulations require indicating the weight per unit either directly on the package or on display signage. Food companies must submit a copy of state license with application and will be subject to inspection and licensing by Health Department):
- Are all products made in New Hampshire? Where? By Whom? If products are not made in NH, please indicate where each is made and explain how they are altered by your business in New Hampshire.
- The New Hampshire Made Building is open 8 a.m.-10 p.m Thursday—Saturday, 8am-7pm Sunday. Your booth must be staffed at all times. Who will be staffing your exhibit? (yourself, your employees, etc.)
- Are you interested in sharing a booth with another business? (each vendor must submit a separate application)YES!!I would like to share a booth with: (name of business).
- Pipe and drape are NOT included. Electricity is included. The interior walls have been painted!
Inside NH Made Booths Outside NH Made Booths (must provide own white tent)
5’ x 9’ – $215 10’ x 11’ with 2 sides open – $330
10’ x 10’ back wall $385 10’ x 11’ end cap-$385
8’ x 10’ $385
8’ x 10’ with 2 sides open-$465
4’ x 10’ with 3 sides open-$330
4’ x 8’ with 3 sides open-$
4’ x 5’ – $200
12’ x 18’ $685
Booth size preference:__
Each NH MADE Building vendor will receive (4) one-day passes, provided by NH MADE. Additional day passes are available in advance for $8 per day if requested and paid for with vendor agreement.
- Please list any other shows in which you participate: __
SUPPORT MATERIALS- REQUIRED. To aid the selection committee in evaluating your application, new applicants are asked to provide product samples, photographs (including those of your exhibit at other events), slides or drawings to more fully describe your merchandise.
Insurance Requirement: All vendors must provide NH Made with a Certificate of Insurance with limits of $1,000,000.00 combined single limits, to include product liability.
Please email, fax or mail your application and supporting material to:
NH Made, 539 Calef Highway, #104, Epping, NH 03042, Fax: (603) 679-9802, Email: email@example.com .