No products in the cart.
New Hampshire Made (NH Made) believes in the power of local communities to create economic opportunity and connect us to our neighbors. We are a nonprofit organization comprised of members that inspire citizens to invest in their community by shopping Granite State businesses. Research shows that a dollar invested in a local business returns three times more money to the local economy than money spent at a national chain*. Our members have joined us in our mission to create new opportunities the New Hampshire way and to support each other as entrepreneurs!
- We keep communities informed on why buying local matters and assist individuals and businesses in sourcing locally.
- We champion our members by promoting their unique and diverse offerings and creating new sales opportunities.
- We serve as a statewide resource, connecting small businesses with government agencies, media professionals and prospective customers.
- We help NH entrepreneurs grow their own capabilities through marketing programs, including the recognized NH Made logo, local shopping magazine, business workshops and product merchandising tools.
- We bring members together to collaborate, support and mentor one another as they grow.
Memberships start at just $75 per year for a solo entrepreneur. Makers, retail shops, nonprofits and services providers are eligible. Click here for more information on member requirements.
We invite you to join us! Click on the button below to apply. Through your application, you’ll also be creating your own profile page in our Member Directory on nhmade.com so those who love local can discover the amazing work you do.
*Source: American Independence Business Alliance